- 250g Flour
- 190g Butter Salted
- 70g Sugar
- Soften the butter.
- Mix everything together until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll in between two pieces of parchment paper or silicone mat to around 4 mm thick.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut in the desired shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180C.
These can be done gluten-free but you should add a bit of water and cornflower to the mix not to find yourself with crumbs.
When baking keep an eye of these beauties they tend to burn rather quickly.