- 350g Strong White Flour
- 150g Barley Flour
- 325g Tepid Water
- 110g Starter Dough
- 10g Salt
- Mix together the flour, starter dough and water.
- Knead for about 8 minutes, let it rest for 1 hour.
- Add the salt and knead for another 2 minutes. Rest for 1h30.
- Stretch and fold the four corner, leave to rest another 45 minutes.
- Repeat the previous operation and after 45 minutes leave in the fridge overnight.
- Separate in two and roughly give them a ball shape. Rest for 1 hour.
- Shape by stretching and folding the dough on the bench surface, lightly flour and rest for 1h30. Score.
- Transfer to a tray and in the oven with a boiling water tray underneath at 260C for 10 minutes, lower then to 230 and cook for 25 minutes.
Remember to take the starter dough the night before or at least 4 hours prior and feed it. To test it, add the water first in the recipe then the starter, it should float.